Last Updated: August 26, 2021
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, MARABANS SL must comply with the Obligation to inform about the cookies you use and their purposes.
1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the User's navigation and usability of our website.
User can modify custom settings HERE.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to who manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the application of their own characteristics for the user's navigation through the website (eg language).
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Additionally, MARABANS SL provides more detailed information on the cookies used by their owners, the specific use or purpose, the retention periods, as well as the International Data Transfers of each of them used on our website:
|__utma||.marabans.com||Analytics (performance)||Own||2 years|
|__utmz||.marabans.com||Analytics (performance)||Own||2 years|
|mp_c8aed77ebc880f4222724bc14a0d8a0d_mixpanel||.rwdesarrollos.es||Analytics (performance)||Own||1 year|
|_hjid||.rwdesarrollos.es||Analytics (performance)||Own||1 year|
|ajs_anonymous_id||.rwdesarrollos.es||Analytics (performance)||Own||1 year|
List of third-party cookies used by MARABANS SL:
Google Analytics: Its cookies (such as __utma) allow the number of times a user visits a website to be counted, how, when and from where they do so.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.